Last year, Hyatt Place announced its reimagined brand experience—a new generation of hotels focused on three key areas: thoughtful design, enhanced well-being, and better value for World of Hyatt members.
With this brand evolution now underway, Base4 has been working on several projects using the new generation prototype. Partnering with Hyatt Place hotels, we hope to enhance guest experience by emphasizing greater levels of customization, control, and connection.
Here are the changes you can expect:
The overhauled guestroom design emphasizes defined spaces and incorporates the following elements:
- Distinct zones for sleeping, working, and relaxing including the brand’s signature Cozy Corner
- Purposeful furniture designed to help guests feel organized and ready for either relaxation or productivity
- Wellness elements to promote sleep quality, including premium mattresses, blackout shades, and warm-colored lighting
The redesigned bathrooms are focused on vanity arrangement and spaciousness, including the following:
- Bigger vanity counter for proper storage of personal items
- Multidirectional lighting at the vanity for minimal shadows
- Optimal distance between mirror and vanity
- Walk-in shower with footrest
- Larger shower amenity tray
- The Hyatt Place lobby has been reimagined into a collaborative area for socialization and relaxation.
- It has a more vibrant, casual, and refreshing feel compared to previous prototype designs.
The brand is also offering a new dining experience with elevated culinary offerings that include:
- Regional breakfast offerings representing the food cultures of five regions of the country, including the Atlantic, Southern, Heartland, Southwest, and West Coast
- A redesigned coffee bar in the lobby with a new coffee program
- An evening lounge featuring a new menu and enhanced offerings
For a brand with more than 312 open properties, this is an exciting upgrade. In 2020, the new prototype design elements will be incorporated throughout the portfolio.